comments

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Questions I Can't Answer


Questions I Have No Answers For.
Several courses later and I still come across customers that I don't seem to know how to satisfy. Even after applying all the tricks in the book it just does not work.
What do you do? I really do need answers. I have researched countless times and I don't seem to be making any significant progress. It is just not working.
In the corporate gift world care is taken every step of the way to ensure that both parties understand each other. In cases where we work with logos, colors etc. We make sure that everything is specified and agreed upon before going ahead to produce.

What do you do when you deliver and the customer says he is not satisfied with the product and you know it was all approved by him not just verbally but by email or on paper.
You stand the chance of loosing the customer if you try to argue and bring up evidences, there is also no guarantee that you would not loose the customer anyway. So, what do you do?

You have customers that have supposedly built a brand and don't have their logos saved in good quality. Now this is allowed, but then when it is needed for certain jobs it has to be improved upon. Sometimes for the purpose of the initial sample or presentation with no guarantee that the job is yours, who bears the cost?

Now here is this scenario. I am asked to do a presentation, which I gladly do. After the presentations you are asked  to keep certain samples to allow them deliberate further or discuss with his boss. Yet they refuse to pay for the samples, they don't return it and they end up not ordering from me? Do I keep quiet and hope that another job might come  my way or do I demand payment?

Presentations! Presentations! Presentations! It always looks really nice when it is done. It gives the customers a clearer view of what to expect from you. Who foots the bill?

It seems like I have an endless array of questions and I need urgent answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

only wire